Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*note to reader

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been struggling with writing these past few days. I'm finding it difficult to write about the emotional eating aspect of the 0-5 method. It's the most important part and I'm having a hard time writing about it. I think this is because I'm delving into old feelings and emotions that have been gone from me for awhile now. There will come a time for you when eating for emotional reasons or when you are not hungry will very rarely if ever happen. I do still sometimes have problems with eating too much in the evenings but I don't ever eat when I'm not hungry. It feels gross and very unsatisfying to me now. I even have a bit of gag reflex if I try to put food in my mouth if I'm not hungry.
I'm finding though that writing about emotional eating and eating when not hungry is bringing back the feelings and emotions of when I did eat out of stress, anger, boredom, happiness, celebration, etc.
Don't worry though, I'll get it all written and cover every question you have. It may take a little longer but I'll do it. My goal is to help you, even if it means fighting some past demons of my own. I want you to find happiness in your eating and in your life. To feel good about yourself and good inside yourself as well. So I apologize for skipping days. Hopefully you can understand my writing and that it doesn't seem too disconnected or flaky. Also I welcome any questions or comments that you have. They may even help me to focus my thinking and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment